[lltx] $n\choose k$-issue with OpenType math fonts

ulrik.vieth at arcor.de ulrik.vieth at arcor.de
Sun Mar 6 18:58:23 CET 2011

> On Sat, Mar 05, 2011 at 09:18:51PM +0100, Ulrik Vieth wrote:
> > P.S: In any case, there is something very strange with xits-math.
>
> That is clear, but I've very little time to investigate it. Patches
> (or even ideas) are welcome, though.

Can you try the following parameter values:

StackBottomShiftDown 480  (instead of 800)
(= same as FractionDenominatorShiftDown)

StackBottomDisplayStyleShiftDown 700 (instead of 900)
(= same as fractionDenominatorDisplayStyleShiftDown)

The values of StackGapMin and StackDisplayStyleGapMin
seem to be OK based on multiples of rule thickness.

Regards, Ulrik