[lltx] Kerning OTF fonts: 2 other problems

Heilmann, Till A. till.heilmann at unibas.ch
Wed Mar 2 12:28:48 CET 2011

Just to let the readers of this list know (I forgot to cc my last posts): Khaled helped me out on the kerning issue ...

Using a new font that was merged with the feature file (as suggested by Khaled) works perfectly in standard applications as well as with LuaTeX. So there is definitely something wrong on the LuaTeX side here.

--Till