[lltx] Pending luaotfload issue

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Wed Mar 2 10:16:42 CET 2011

On Wed, Mar 02, 2011 at 09:24:21AM +0100, Elie Roux wrote:

> >As I might disappear unexpectedly :) please if anyone has pending
> >luaotfload issues that is not reported in github bug tracker, please
> >report it so that someone can look at them in the future if I didn't.
>
> I may have a little time to maintain the package (not sure about it
> yet), but can you please tell us the policy of the package update?
> For instance:
>  - is there a branch for TeXLive 2010 and a development branch for
> TLcontrib? if not would that be ok?

There is an unstable branch but it is not fully functional nor up to
date with Hans files.

>  - what are the changes to be made to Hans' files?

You can get a good idea by comparing what luaotfload has with current
context version in texlive. Some of the changes should be reported to
Hans (of general interest) but I didn't get around doing this, but was
planning to do that in the next few weeks.

>  - should we update the repository (which branch?) at each update of
> Hans' code?

Once our local changes is backported to ConTeXt, syncing the unstable
branch should not be hard, but the stable is unlikely to get synced
since ConTeXt beta require luatex 0.65.x at least.

 Egyptian
 Arab