[lltx] luamplib: problem with certain characters

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Thu Jun 23 20:25:28 CEST 2011

Hi,

I believe the bug you reported is fixed in version 1.08, on its way to CTAN (and
hopefully to TL 2011). I'm very sorry for being so long to fix that.

The design of the luamplib environment is quite flawed and should be fixed from
scratch, but for now I just applied a quick workaround. I checked every other
printable ASCII character and found that the backquote character was affected too.

Le 18/05/2011 11:25, Rolf Dieterich a écrit :
> I suppose the ambition of the luamplib package is to support any valid
> metapost code.

Absolutely.

> Because I couldn't find any restrictions mentioned in the documentation of
> the package I thought it may be a bug.

It was. Again, sorry for being so long in fixing it, and thanks for your report.

Manuel.