[lltx] amsmath + breqn + unicode-math breaks

Philipp Stephani p.stephani2 at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 28 19:39:06 CEST 2011

2011/8/20 Arno Trautmann <Arno.Trautmann at gmx.de>:
> Are there any chances that this could anyhow work together?

I don't see anything on the horizon here; I think we have to declare
breqn, mathstyle and flexisym fundamentally incompatible with
unicode-math. They change so much that a tremendous amount of work
would be required to make them compatible. Somebody has to do this
directly within those packages.

>  l3names.sty    9999/99/99 v999 L3 Experimental namespace for primitives

Where do these version numbers come from?