[lltx] amsmath + breqn + unicode-math breaks

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 04:31:31 CEST 2011

On 21/08/2011, at 5:36 AM, Arno Trautmann wrote:

> as the subject tells, I'd like to use the breqn package together with amsmath and unicode-math.

Sorry, this is largely impossible at the moment because unicode-math and breqn use their own (highly incompatible) math font loading routines. We're currently working on some font-loading aspects to LaTeX3, and in time with this work we may be able to consolidate how unicode-math and breqn set up their features.

But no luck for now, I'm afraid :(

-- Will