[lltx] unicode-math breaks due to \intexpr

Philipp Stephani p.stephani2 at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 17 21:02:59 CEST 2011

2011/8/17 Arno Trautmann <Arno.Trautmann at gmx.de>:
>   expl3.sty    2011/08/13 v2564 L3 Experimental code bundle wrapper
> unicode-math.sty    2011/01/29 v0.5d Unicode maths in XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX

Unfortunately it is a bit hard to keep LaTeX-3 and unicode-math in
sync due to the frequent changes to the former. Therefore you have to
update unicode-math as well. In general, we (I?) try to support the
combinations
- LaTeX-3 and unicode-math both from the TeX Live DVD
- or both from TL-net
- or both from TL-contrib (AFAIK not relevant ATM)
- or both from CTAN
- or both from Github/SVN,
but not any possible combination. See also
https://github.com/wspr/unicode-math/issues/211 (a related problem,
this time caused by expl3 being too old instead of too new).
In general such issues are caused by the "big bang" release of LaTeX-3
which saw lots of macros renamed or removed. I hope the situation will
get better during the next couple months.