[lltx] [Fontspec] Problem with Bickham Script Pro otf font and variants

TeXWorld texworld at laposte.net
Tue Oct 5 01:02:35 CEST 2010

  Hello,

I'd like to report this situation and I can't say whether it's a
Fontspec bug or whether it's a problem with the Bickham Script Pro
Regular font.
I have the same problem with XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX.
I have Windows Seven, TL2010 up to date, Luatex v0.63, Fontspec v2.1b.

I don't know where and how variants should be stored in font files but
Bickham Script Pro (opentype font) has variants and I can't select them with
\fontspec[Variant=2]{Bickham Script Pro} whereas I can do it with other
opentype fonts (Zapfino for instance).

If anybody has a solution, please, let me know.

Thank you

Jack