[lltx] upcoming luatexbase update

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Thu Nov 11 14:51:02 CET 2010

Le 11/11/2010 06:28, Khaled Hosny a écrit :
> Looks good, nice work :)

Thanks!

> I'll merge lltxb branch with master luaotfload
> and add a news item, if you don't mind uploading it as well, it is fine
> with me, else you can just notify me when luatexbase upload is going.

Nope, I don't mind building and uploading luaotfload with the rest.

Le 11/11/2010 06:46, Will Robertson a écrit :
> Everything seems to work fine

By the way, it's very comfortable to work with packages with a test suite like
luaotfload and fontspec. I feel much more confident doing changes.

> -- how would you like to coordinate this? I
> can send you the .tds.zip file for the CTAN upload if you'd like to do it all
> at once; otherwise just give me a little warning and I can send it in myself
> when appropriate.

I'll happily take care of it if you send me a zip file suitable for CTAN.

Thanks,
Manuel.