[lltx] announcing lualatex-doc

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Mon Nov 8 18:11:13 CET 2010

Am Mon, 08 Nov 2010 17:47:38 +0100 schrieb Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard:

>> 2. Section 5.1. "Just working"
>>
>> Soul and listings don't have a problem with utf8-chars broken into
>> pieces.
>
> I must admit I don't use them regularly, but Heiko has some wrapper packages
> (soulutf8 and listingsutf8) so I assumed there was problems. (I also seem to
> remember Denis mentioning problems with listings). I'll check the documentation.

I meant: You are right they no longer have problems with utf8 chars
now that each utf8 char is one single unit but new problems are
emerging ...

> I just corrected the xunicode part, and quickly adapted the rest, but I'll
> rework it more thouroughly later, I need to get my own ideas clear on this
> subject. I hope the temporary version is acceptable in the meanwhile.

Yes. Every information is fine: Even if it not completly correct,
people will start to discuss the issues and this helps to clear up
things.

Btw: In the luadebug section you wrote \newrite (and I stared some
minutes on the code before I realize what is wrong).

--
Ulrike Fischer