[lltx] Hyphenation problems

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Fri Nov 5 14:17:07 CET 2010

Am Fri, 05 Nov 2010 13:55:51 +0100 schrieb Taco Hoekwater:

> Ok, that helped somewhat: no more errors about bad libertine tfm files.
> It still does not work, though (new log attached).

Remove the \usepackage[EU2]{fontenc} line. Let fontspec handle the
font encoding (EU2 is for lualatex).

> And here I was still believing that xelatex would be easier to use than
> lualatex ....

It's a problem of the font definition files. eu2lmr.fd which is used
as "fall back" use a font syntax that only luatex understand:

file:lmroman5-regular:script=latn;+trep;+tlig;

So EU2 shouldn't be used with xelatex.

--
Ulrike Fischer