[lltx] problem with fontspec (luaotfload) & Libertine

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Fri Nov 5 04:53:46 CET 2010

Le 05/11/2010 04:28, Will Robertson a écrit :
> On 05/11/2010, at 1:54 PM, Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard wrote:
>
>> \slshape bla
>>
>> doesn't work with LuaTeX, but does work with XeLaTeX. It also works with LuaTeX
>> replacing \slshape with \itshape.
>
> Does it work if you use the version of fontspec on TLContrib?
> I've been meaning to make an update this week to fix a similar problem.

I'll try. In the meanwhile, I found that the following hack seems to fix the
problem:

\renewcommand\do at subst@correction{%
  \xdef\subst at correction{%
    \font at name
    \global\expandafter\font
    \csname \curr at fontshape/\f at size\endcsname
    \noexpand"\fontname\font"%
    \relax}%
  \aftergroup\subst at correction
}