[lltx] mkluatexfontdb & svn

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Mon May 31 17:07:39 CEST 2010

Le 31/05/2010 15:24, Khaled Hosny a écrit :
> On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 03:02:52PM +0200, Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard wrote:
>> I usually run TeX Live live (no kidding) from the SVN tree. I noticed it seems
>> to disturb luaotfload, presumably because a lot of wrong files (from the .svn
>> subdirectories) end up listed in the cache (on a regular installation, I've got
>> no problem).
> I don't understand this, files in .svn directories usually have
> .svn-base suffix and thus will be ignored by luaotfload. I'd like to
> know more details about the issues you have.
Excerpt from my name cache file (2nd entry in the "mappings" table):

   ["familyname"]="Asana Math",
   ["filename"]={ "Asana-Math.otf.svn-base", false },
   -- ...

Also, running from the svn tree the last but one line of output reads:

luaotfload | 1647 fonts in the database

and on a normal installation it is:

luaotfload | 1252 fonts in the database

So I guess the extension filtering code needs to be fixed.

Even if the extension is enough to rule the files out in the svn case, I still
think it's a good idea to exclude known vcs directories, since:
- we (at least I) don't know about all other vcs'es;
- it save some time anyway.


More information about the lualatex-dev mailing list