[lltx] make check

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Sun May 30 17:44:08 CEST 2010

Le 30/05/2010 17:35, Will Robertson a écrit :
> $ luatex tests/color.tex
> [...]
> ! LuaTeX error ./otfl-font-otf.lua:314: attempt to index local 'bb' (a number v
> alue).
> <to be read again>
>                    \font
> l.6 \font
>          \testb=file:lmroman10-regular.otf:color=FFFF0099;+liga;+tlig;+trep"...
>

> But if I first `cd tests` & then `luatex color.tex` then things work fine.
> Is `make check` not quite doing the right thing or is just that I'm still on TL09?

The culprit is probably that files from the current working directory are found
first, so when you change your working directory, you also change the version
used (easy to check in the log).

I think the makefile is doing the right thing by running in the top-level
directory, so that the current version is hopefully used instead of the system
version.

Manuel.