[lltx] Fwd: [MacTeX] fontspec for LuaTeX

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Sun May 30 16:41:21 CEST 2010

On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 04:31:44PM +0200, Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard wrote:
> Le 30/05/2010 16:30, Khaled Hosny a écrit :

> >> Again, this obviously can't hold for production use. What exactly is the
> >> problem? Why do you think you need a copy of alt-getopt.lua in luaotfload?
> >
> > require() didn't find it because where it is installed was not searched
> > for lua modules, a fix were promised and I was just waiting for it, now,
> > IIUC, it is already fixed.
> >
> There is a lot of alternative solutions that could have worked in the meanwhile
> (more reliably than making assumptions about the current working directory, I mean).

Right, but I don't like writing code that I know it soon will be
obsoleted, and I was under the assumption that it is going to be fixed
for texlive2010, which, for the best of my knowledge, not released yet.

I never claimed luaofload is bug free, or even working at all, the only
reason it was uploaded to CTAN is for more people to test it. If I'm
supposed to test everything, or anything at all, then I don't think it
is going to be released, ever. (hint, STIX 1.0.0 :)