[lltx] fontspec v2.0b1 uploaded

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Fri May 28 09:27:12 CEST 2010

Le 27/05/2010 13:24, Khaled Hosny a écrit :
> On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 10:57:21AM +0200, Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard wrote:
>> Le 27/05/2010 10:48, Elie Roux a écrit :
>>> lualibs have to be uploaded at the same time, as well as luatexbase, so
>>> Manuel was quite a good choice, but Khaled could do that too.
>>>
>> I saw your message just after sending mine. Let's say I'll let Khaled take care
>> of lualibs and luaotfload.
>
> Since I never uploaded any of those packages to CTAN, I'm not sure what
> I'm supposed to do.

Well, make ctan should work (check this by examining the output of unzip -l
<name>.tds.zip), then you can upload <name>.zip to a CTAN node, either
- using the web form, or
- by ftp using the incoming directory of the UK node and sending a mail to Robin
stating whether you want the change announced, and providing an announcement
text if needed.

Before doing so, you may want to update the NEWS file of the package, bump the
version number, make a git tag, etc. That's I prefer you (or Élie or... not me
anyway) do it: I'd feel uncomfortable editing the NEWS file for lualibs, I don't
even know what's new and why a newer version is needed by luaotfload...

Thanks,
Manuel.