[lltx] fontspec v2.0b1 uploaded

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Thu May 27 10:55:31 CEST 2010

Le 27/05/2010 10:29, Will Robertson a écrit :
> CTAN has now been sent fontspec v2.0b1 with matching euenc and xltxtra
> updates. It will hopefully turn up in TeX Live 2010 quite soon.

Great, thanks

> (I don't understand, Elie, why you asked Manuel to do it when his name isn't
> even in the package. Are there other lua* packages that also need to be
> uploaded in sync?)

I think current luaotfload needs a current version of luatexbase, since it's
using the new Lua interface to allocate attributes. I just uploaded luatexbase
to ctan (after bumping the version to 0.2a). Here is the Changes entry:

2010/05/27 v0.2a
    attr
        - allocate from 1 to avoid problems with some external code
        - provide a Lua interface: new_attribute() and unset_attribute().
    modutils
        - fix bug with module require_module()-ed many times.
    luatexbase
        - new, loads: compat,loader,regs,attr,cctb.

As previously requested by Khaled, a luatexbase package, loading the other bits,
is provided. Currently it doesn't load modutils nor mcb, since I don't consider
them stable yet, there's a few things I'd still like to discuss about them (more
about that later).

Manuel.