[lltx] fontspec v2.0b1 uploaded

Elie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Thu May 27 10:48:17 CEST 2010

Will Robertson a écrit :
> You know what that means about luaotfload... :)
> If you're confident that the current master is functional (my testing doesn't cover fontconfig, remember), I can send in the update if you really insist. As long as `make ctan` is all I need to do...

I think the current master is functional but quite incomplete, but it
will satisfy 95% of users, the rest of them will have to wait for an
update, that will come sunday hopefully.

> (I don't understand, Elie, why you asked Manuel to do it when his name isn't even in the package. Are there other lua* packages that also need to be uploaded in sync?)

lualibs have to be uploaded at the same time, as well as luatexbase, so
Manuel was quite a good choice, but Khaled could do that too.

Thank you,
--
Elie