[lltx] uploading packages

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Tue May 25 10:33:43 CEST 2010


Now that TL2010 is in pretesting, it's definitely time to upload these packages.

After I take another pass over the fontspec docs tomorrow I'll be ready to upload euenc+fontspec+xltxtra to CTAN.

I tested the latest pushes to luaotfload and everything seems to be working. I would very much rather if people testing TL with fontspec were using the latest version of luaotfload. And Mac users can't use the version of mkluatexfontdb currently on CTAN.

Is luaotfload 1.08 almost ready to be sent to CTAN as well? I'd like to wait until that happens before proceeding with fontspec. 

-- Will

More information about the lualatex-dev mailing list