[lltx] code style

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Thu May 20 10:26:02 CEST 2010

Le 20/05/2010 09:34, Will Robertson a écrit :
> This looked interesting, especially after reading more about it in P.I.L.,
> so I spent some time converting -nms to use this syntax.

Cool.

> It was a little more work than I bargained for, but in the end I really like
> how it forces you to be more strict about how data is being passed around
> between modules. The more I look into these modules it seems they're rather
> TeX-like in passing around large global variables everywhere.

I'm not sure if that level of strictness is required. Actually, I use that kind
of control (implemented another way) in texdoc, and it sometimes bothers even
myself (but not enough to make me switch to another system) :-)

> Comments welcome.

I've got no interesting comment to do :-)

> Would you be interested in trying this out in the master
> branch?

No opinion on this point.

Manuel.