[lltx] otfload licences

Elie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Thu May 20 08:51:25 CEST 2010

Will Robertson a écrit :
> ConTeXt's licence looks clear enough to me:
>   <http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Read_Me>

The paragraph

"For practical purposes distributers may also choose the LaTeX project
licence, which is considered to be a bit more TeX friendly. (BSD alike
licences, the Ruby Licence and the Apache are all licences that apply
well for ConTeXt.) In practice, users may forget about the legal part,
if only because I haven't even read (and understood) it completely myself"

doesn't to me... And also, I see no mention of "GPLv2 or later", so we
cannot distribute the code under GPLv3, and we cannot distribute GPLv3
code under GPLv2, so the only solution is to put the code under GPLv2 or
CC0 (which allows redistribution under GPLv2).

Thank you,
--
Elie