[lltx] bug in the caches

Elie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Wed May 19 14:11:01 CEST 2010

Hans Hagen a écrit :
> i can check on the filename and do an additional lookup if needed but
> that's as far as i want to go; anything more complex is asking for
> troubles (also, as we're in code freeze time for tex live i'd rather
> not do drastic changes as something that might work at your end can
> equally well not work with context)

Ok! The best would be to set the filename of the table returned by the
cache to nil if a lookup fails, if this check is done, everything should
work OK.

Actually it might be a bug in ConTeXt too... AFAICT, the path in the
cache (if it exists) is the only one passed to the backend for the
inclusion in the pdf, which implies errors if it's wrong (when the one
of the specification, it it exists, has far less chances to be wrong...
But there are a lot of things I don't know in ConTeXt, so I can't tell more.

Thank you,
--
Elie