[lltx] Regarding fontspec

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 02:31:44 CEST 2010

On 19/05/2010, at 2:21 AM, Khaled Hosny wrote:

> On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 07:31:46PM +0300, Elie Roux wrote:
>> Khaled Hosny a écrit :
>>> Donno, but I'm unlikely to have time for luaotfload in the near future,
>>> so it is up to Elie to decide.
>> Is it ok if I merge the commits manually and change the owner to you
>> (Will)? The other solution would be to do it yourself... Khaled,
>> could you give him the rights on your repo?
> Done :)

I made a mess of rebasing my work on yours the first time round, so I'll have to go back and see which of my changes are still relevant before applying them on top of the new HEAD.

I hope I can do this today.

Since I haven't heard of major objections to the way my commits were handled, I'll try and do the same sort of things again: get it working on Mac OS X right now and then later we'll think about making it more elegant.

But am supposed to be assuming that OSFONTDIR is set or not?
Or test for both cases?

-- Will

More information about the lualatex-dev mailing list