[lltx] mkluatexfontdb & Mac OS X

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Mon May 17 01:57:09 CEST 2010

On 17/05/2010, at 8:58 AM, Will Robertson wrote:

> Would like me to rework these into the current HEAD or would you like to tackle them yourself? (Easier to start from scratch, I think, rather than merge my commits; more conflicts than I like to deal with.)

Actually I've just done this myself.

The changes last night have not broken anything :)
Things are working well.

My github fork of luaotfload is now based off the current HEAD and contains the fixes necessary for getting it working in Mac OS X. (You may want to change the ignore fonts method without using absolute paths, though.)

-- Will