[lltx] kpse and texlua

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Sun May 16 09:47:01 CEST 2010

Le 16/05/2010 01:18, Arthur Reutenauer a écrit :
>> LUAINPUTS has TEXINPUTS appended.
>
>   Yes, but as I said, setting LUAINPUTS changes nothing; apparently only
> TEXINPUTS is used to look up those files (lualibs.lua,
> lualibs-string.lua, etc.).

You mean, with luatex's built-in kpse loader? That would be very surprising. Are
you sure the files were require()-ed and you loaded no package changing
package.loaders? What's your luatex version? Which distribution?

I'd like to have this sorted out, cause two occurrences of the same problem
don't look like a coincidence...

Manuel.