[lltx] mkluatexfontdb & Mac OS X

Élie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Sat May 15 11:38:37 CEST 2010

Le 15 mai 2010 10:59, Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard <mpg at elzevir.fr> a écrit :

> Well, libfontconfig is probably present but not necessarily the fc-list
> command-line tool. Also, XeTeX may use specific OS X features on OS X (not sure
> about that).

After some research, it seems that XeTeX uses something called "Apple
Type Services" on OSX... so this means we should have a special case
for OSX. I think the best way is to fake an OSFONTDIR... unless there
is a simple way to get the font directories another way? Will, do you
know something about that? I think you're the only one able to play
with OSX... Last time I checked, OSX refused to run in a virtual
machine, but it was two years ago... did the situation change?

Thank you,
--
Elie