[lltx] Old archives

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Fri May 14 12:03:39 CEST 2010

Le 14/05/2010 11:49, Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard a écrit :
> The process is not perfect, as you can notice by looking at this month's
> archive. Part of one of my message was considered a separate message for some
> reason (most probably the paragraph starting with a line matching '^From.*:')
> and put as the last message of the archive with [nosubject]. I assume this is a
> bug of mailman's archiver, but I don't feel like investigating further.

I finally decided to turn around this problem by manually editing the message in
the archive so that the incriminated line now starts with "Now, from" rather
than "From". It fixes this annoying incorrect splitting problem, and I hope you
won't mind this slight rewrite of history (btw, it was one of my messages).

Manuel.