[lltx] Moving to new list

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Fri May 14 06:44:27 CEST 2010

On 14/05/2010, at 1:54 PM, Khaled Hosny wrote:

> Great, but the list archives need to be made puplic, also can't we
> import archives of this list into tug one?

I've made the list archives public, but as far as I know it's not possible to import the archives from Google Groups into mailman. (I don't see a super-important need, do you?)

I'll keep the Google Group active in case anyone wants to see the archives there, but I'll eventually remove the ability for people to post.

-- Will