[lltx] [Fwd: Re: new tlmgr action]

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Sun May 9 09:49:16 CEST 2010

On 09/05/2010, at 4:40 PM, Elie Roux wrote:

> Sure, fontspec can be uploaded later... I'd really like it to be in TeXLive 2010 DVD though... do you think it will be OK?

Yes, I agree.
When's the deadline?

Have you guys all been using fontspec recently? Are there any outstanding issues that you're aware of? (I know I asked this before, but I just like to double-check.)

I do have a message from Khaled flagged about changing the default settings for how fonts are loaded (using an explicit "file:..." syntax); but other than that my todo list -- besides long-standing bugs -- is mostly for the documentation.

-- Will