[lltx] new tlmgr action

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Tue May 11 13:52:44 CEST 2010

On Mo, 10 Mai 2010, Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard wrote:
> We may want to create a new postaction for this script.

I tend to disagree. I try to prevent proliferation of postactions, we have
already severals, and in this case the incantation is always the same,
there is no data to carry over.

If the script will reside somewhere in the texmf(-dist) hierarchy I suggest
to simpy add
	postaction script file=texmf-dist/scripts/foo/bar/mkfontblabla.texlua
to the respective packages.

Note that we currently only support automatic detection of file with
extension of
	.pl		perl
	.texlua		texlua
but not .lua.

Everything else is just run as is with perl cmd, so in any case it should
work.

Best wishes

Norbert
JAIST, Japan            TU Wien, Austria           Debian TeX Task Force
HORTON-CUM-STUDLEY (n.)
The combination of little helpful grunts, nodding movements of the
head, considerate smiles, upward frowns and serious pauses that a
group of people join in making in trying to elicit the next
pronouncement of somebody with a dreadful stutter.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff