[lltx] luatex logo

Elie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Thu May 13 17:26:55 CEST 2010

Hello,

I think it would be great to have the \LuaTeX and \LuaLaTeX macros in a
package for TeXLive 2010. Andrew do you think it would be possible to
add the logos in metalogo? Adjusting kerning by hand seems an idea Hand
and Taco don't want, so it would be best to keep something simple such
as \def\LuaTeX{Lua\TeX}, but maybe something like
http://tug.org/pipermail/luatex/2010-March/001331.html would be suitable
too.

Do you think you could make an update to metalogo with these changes?
Otherwise I think the best solution would be to make a luatexlogo
package with these definitions.

Thank you,
--
Elie