[lltx] new tlmgr action

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Wed May 12 19:51:58 CEST 2010

Hi,

Le 08/05/2010 14:54, Elie Roux a écrit :
> - execute the script at the end of the installation with tlmgr?

Norbert created a new trigger "addLuaMap" (named so since it is somehow similar
to add(Mixed)Map), which causes mkluatexfontdb-sys to be run (without options)
if present every time a package with this trigger is installed. I activated the
trigger for all packages that currently ship otf or ttf files (list below,
derived from texlive.tlpdb). We'll do the same for new packages shipping such files.

So, this part should be OK now. Of course it needs testing :)

> - add a button or something in the menu to execute it? Or integrate it
> in another tlmgr update button?

Still todo.

> - have the scripts mkluatexfontdb and mkluatexfontdb-sys in the binaries
> of TeXLive? (the program automatically switches to TEXMFSYSVAR if called
> with a filename containing "-sys")

As Norbert said, it will be done as soon as luaotfload is uploaded to CTAN and
we install the new version in TL, this is almost normal procedure.

Manuel.