[lltx] Moving to new list

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Fri May 14 07:18:51 CEST 2010

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 02:14:27PM +0930, Will Robertson wrote:
> On 14/05/2010, at 1:54 PM, Khaled Hosny wrote:
>
> > Great, but the list archives need to be made puplic, also can't we
> > import archives of this list into tug one?
>
> I've made the list archives public, but as far as I know it's not possible to import the archives from Google Groups into mailman. (I don't see a super-important need, do you?)

Not super-important, but I tend to use google to search in a certain
mailing list archives, and I guess many others would do so, with the old
messages in a different list, there will be little chance for people
finding them. But this would only happens when one restricts search to a
specific url, so it isn't that important.