[lltx] [Fwd: Re: new tlmgr action]

Elie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Sun May 9 18:45:02 CEST 2010

Khaled Hosny a écrit :
> For luaotfload I still need to sync with ConTeXt (there are few fixes
> and new features I'm interested about), also I was waiting for the
> luatextra/luaextra split to be finalised and update luaotfload
> accordingly, the situation now is a bit messy.

I didn't realize the current situation was such a mess, I've just tried
to update everything, and I'm fixing small pieces of code everywhere,
almost nothing works... Even
http://tug.org/~mpg/packages/luatextra+luatexbase+luaextra-20100330.tds.zip
doesn't work with my (latest trunk) LuaTeX... I think we should put a
lot of efforts on making it work soon. I'll be available the next few
days so I can take care of it. Manuel, could you give us the rights on
luatexbase and tell us what you think about it?

Thank you,
--
Elie