[lltx] new tlmgr action

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Thu May 13 11:17:21 CEST 2010

Le 13/05/2010 10:57, Norbert Preining a écrit :
> Well, it is still your (as a group) job to agree and finish the uploads
> to CTAN before we freeze updates from CTAN.

Upload done, except fontspec for now.

(I'll push it to TL in a few hours.)

> And when the we build test repositories some tests would be welcome.

Of course today's update is just a snapshot, probably full of bugs, so we're
happy to use the TL pre-test phase in order to squash them. We plan to do more
snapshot upload as needed, then put up a (hopefully good) final version before
the final freeze.

Manuel.