[lltx] [Fwd: Re: new tlmgr action]

Elie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Mon May 10 14:10:15 CEST 2010

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard a écrit :
> I tend to agree with you: now would be a good time if it fits everyone's agenda.

Ok! So should we test everything's master now? I'll make the changes in
luamplib and luaotfload against mpg/luatexbase's master if it's ok for
everyone...

> It happens only when both foobar.tex and foobar.lua exist.

Which may be quite a common situation...

>  Also, your fix had
> typos that made the code silently not work as advertised, and you didn't
> document it. You also "fixed" a non-problem in the same commit.

My bad, sorry.

> FYI (in case you want to try to understand and not only criticize) I
> was waiting
> for Heiko's reply on luatex.sty and luatex-base merging, which could have
> introduced more incompatible changes, before

Did you get one? He's quite hard to reach sometimes...

And sorry for all the noise, I just like to shake things to that they
advance a bit fast...

Thank you,
--
Elie