[lltx] [fontspec] selecting font features has no effect?

Diederick C. Niehorster dcnieho at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 11:22:46 CEST 2010

Hi Khaled, Will,

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 4:57 PM, Khaled Hosny <khaledhosny at eglug.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 10:07:08AM +0800, Diederick C. Niehorster wrote:
>> Logs are attached in a zip, for
>> \setmainfont[Ligatures=TeX]{Arno Pro Italic} - font not found
>
> Right now, I don't think you can get the italic font this way, as we
> only check for font family, I've to re-think about this.

Should it be possible to load font's like that (without using the
plain \font command, which is there for special needs)? Think it makes
sense for fontspec to select font families and automatically set the
regular, bold, italic, etc fonts actually.

Best,
Dee

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lualatex-dev+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.