[lltx] Math error: parameter \Umathquad\displaystyle is not set.

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Sat Mar 27 00:36:26 CET 2010

	Hello Khaled,

> Can anyone confirm getting this error with this sample file:
>
> [snip]
>
> ! Math error: parameter \Umathquad\displaystyle is not set.

  I cannot reproduce it with any of the following combinations:

  1. TeX Live 2009 LuaTeX + TeX Live 2009 luaotfload
  2. Latest LuaTeX (#3553) + TeX Live 2009 luaotfload
  3. Latest LuaTeX + latest CTAN luaotfload (2010/02/22 v1.06b)

  Attached is the output and log I get by running the last combination.  Note
that luatextra.sty etc. are from TeX Live 2009, but I doubt this makes any
differenc.

	Best,

		Arthur

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lualatex-dev+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.