[lltx] xunicode

Firmicus Firmicus at gmx.net
Wed Mar 24 17:02:01 CET 2010

On 24/03/2010 15:40, Élie Roux wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We're trying to move xunicode from an independant package to something
> loaded with EU2 (or EU1), as it would be more coherent with the
> behaviour of other fontenc files. The thing is the maintainer of
> xunicode doesn't answer my regular mails for 3 months or so, so we
> cannot rely on him for future development and we must fork it (unless
> someone knows how to make Ross Moore answer).

This is strange. Ross Moore does show up regularly on the xetex mailing
list and is keen in helping people. Perhaps your email was caught by his
university anti-spam or something? Sometimes when I am overwhelmed with
work I postpone replying to not-so-urgent emails and then plainly forget
about them, without malicious intent, so perhaps this is the explanation
here too. I'd suggest you re-send the above message directly to the
xetex mailing list and see what happens...

FC

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lualatex-dev+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.