[lltx] packages list

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 09:55:56 CEST 2010

On 30/03/2010, at 6:21 PM, Élie Roux wrote:

> 2010/3/30 Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard <mpg at elzevir.fr>:
>>>
>>> luatextra:      loads luaextra+luatexbase+luaotfload; goodies (gen, luatex)
>
> I think a good idea would be to make it load xltxtra under xetex... wdyt?

No, there's already enough confusion among XeTeX users who load that package without knowing what it does.

My opinion is to phase out xltxtra (only offer it for compatibility with XeTeX documents), and break it into smaller pieces.

Will

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lualatex-dev+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.