[lltx] Re: Request to mailing list XeTeX rejected

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 00:44:59 CET 2010

On 25/03/2010, at 7:07 AM, Elie Roux wrote:

> That will be great... but TeXLive 2010 is approaching, and a lot of users would benefit from a xunicode working with LuaTeX. You already have the patch, what does prevent you from submiting it to the CTAN? That's the point that I cannot even try to understand...

Is the only problem at present with xunicode and LuaTeX that the package checks for the presence of the \notXeTeXformat check at the beginning of the file?

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to lualatex-dev+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.