[lltx] location of font cache /fontspec and microtype

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Fri Jun 25 16:50:10 CEST 2010

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 02:42:32PM +0200, Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard wrote:
> Le 25/06/2010 13:10, Khaled Hosny a écrit :
> >> A dump parser is fine. Much easier to manage that one which is to
> >> clever.
> >
> > I'd like to handle trailing spaces and inline comments, things like:
> >
> > foo.ttf % foo bar
> >
> I think trailing spaces are important, it's quite easy to miss them with most
> editors. And it's not overly complicated to remove.

Well, it involves some pattern/lpeg magic, not what I'd consider "not
overly complicated". Any way, a bit of googling gave a function on lua
wiki, then I found that lualibs already have a string.strip() function
exactly for this, so it actually took 3 lines of code to implement (one
for inline comments).