[lltx] lualatex and otf feature

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 17:34:29 CEST 2010

On 07/06/2010, at 12:48 AM, M. Niedermair wrote:

> \ProvidesFile{eu2fxl.fd}[2010/04/19 v4.6.5b Font defs for Libertine]
> \def\eu2fxl at parms{mode=node;script=latn;+ccmp;+locl;+mark;+mkmk;+kern;+liga;+clig;+trep;+tlig}
> \expandafter\ifx\csname fxl at scale\endcsname\relax
>   \let\fxl@@scale\@empty%
> \else
>   \edef\fxl@@scale{s*[\csname fxl at scale\endcsname]}%
> \fi
> \DeclareFontFamily{EU2}{fxl}{}
> \DeclareFontShape{EU2}{fxl}{m}{n}   {<-> \fxl@@scale file:fxlr:\eu2fxl at parms}{}
> \DeclareFontShape{EU2}{fxl}{m}{it}  {<-> \fxl@@scale file:fxlri:\eu2fxl at parms}{}
>
> Is it possible to activate a otf feature like +onum with a macro, such as \addfontfeature in xetex?

Only the first time the font is loaded as you're doing with the scale macro. LaTeX doesn't read an .fd file twice, although somewhere once I had code that disabled its check for exactly this sort of situation.

You shouldn't need to apply the default features (+kern, etc.) as you are doing there; luaotfload should be applying them automatically, unless I'm mistaken.

Cheers,
-- Will