[lltx] fontspec tests suite

Diederick C. Niehorster dcnieho at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 15:41:17 CEST 2010

> Well, I can't say it's a top priority in terms of being necessary, but it will be needed sooner or later. If we could recruit people to create tests for us, moreso the better. (Creating the tests is easily the most time-consuming part.)
>
> I'll see how easy it is to adapt my unicode-math Makefile for fontspec (should be easy enough) and send out a request for contributions.

Contributions in terms of materials should be easy to get by asking on
the XeLateX list, there must be plenty of people having
interesting/complicated fontspec uses that could just be copied to
make a good test-case. For features new to fontspec, we migh have to
rely on you for a bit.

BTW does anybody know what to do on windows with a make-file (never tried...)?

Best,
Dee