[lltx] [unimath] unicode-math in TL2010

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Tue Jul 13 16:43:04 CEST 2010

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 11:13:19PM +0930, Will Robertson wrote:
> Bonjour,
>
> Tomorrow morning I'll upload the latest version of unicode-math (http://github.com/wspr/unicode-math) to CTAN for inclusion in TeX Live 2010.
>
> I'd do it tonight but I'm tired and thus probably would make a silly mistake along the way and then be embarrassed.
>
> Any last minute requests/suggestions/bugs most appreciated.
>
> The amsmath test file should now compile without errors in LuaLaTeX, but I'm not guaranteeing the output is perfect yet :) -- it's not perfect under XeTeX either but at least we're converging somewhere!

I'd like to see some of the nice luatex features used:
* The radical macro can be done using the \Uroot primitive which takes
  care of proper degree placement
* The over/under braces, arrows which I think currently disabled, should
  be implemented using luatex's \Udelimiterover, \Udelimiterunder,
  \Umathaccent and \Umathbotaccent
* Multiple accens using \Umathaccents