[lltx] script=latn;+ccmp;+locl;+mark;+mkmk;+kern;+liga;+clig;

Elie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Sun Feb 7 14:54:35 CET 2010

Élie Roux a écrit :
> That's OK for me, it works fine under LuaTeX 0.40.6 and LuaTeX 0.50
> for the tests I've made...

Hello,

I uploaded the TeXLive2009 branch of the github repository after some
updates, and I also prepared luainputenc for upload (the package
contained eu2lmr.fd and eu2end.def so it need to be uploaded at the same
time as euenc). Will, tell me when you're ready to upload euenc, I'll
upload luainputenc too. Also, you can put my mail address in the README
file, no problem.

Thank you!
--
Elie