[lltx] fontspec CTAN release

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 08:24:09 CET 2010

Hi all,

So obviously things have come up and I've dropped the ball a fair bit on (a) writing the documentation for fontspec and (b) fixing all its bugs.

So these can happen sooner rather than later, I'd like to establish a baseline feature set to work towards over the next little while. First of all, I guess: do you think we should aim to have cached fonts (i.e., system fonts) available in LuaTeX? Or is that too variable at the moment depending on the setup of each user?

-- Will