[lltx] fontspec CTAN release

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 06:44:40 CET 2010

On 15/02/2010, at 3:34 PM, Khaled Hosny wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 10:20:04AM +1030, Will Robertson wrote:
>> On 15/02/2010, at 1:49 AM, Khaled Hosny wrote:
>>
>>> `luatex --luaonly luaotfload-fonts.lua` or `texlua luaotfload-fonts.lua`
>>
>> Seems like I'll have to do some debugging for Mac OS X
[...]

> Could you try my last commits (though I doubt there will be any
> difference).

Different output on the terminal but I'm afraid I still can't load system fonts afterwards:

$ texlua luaotfload-fonts.lua
luaotfload | Generating font names database.
luaotfload | Scanning TEXMF fonts:
[========>                                                                    ]luaotfload-fonts.lua:114: table index is nil

I don't have a whole lot of time during the week at the moment so it might take me a few days to come back to this problem.

>> I think the current problem you're having is that fontspec is assuming
>> for now that all fonts under LuaTeX will be external (at that stage I
>> didn't think system fonts were feasible for us yet). Will investigate.
>
> AFAIK, it doesn't. The following works for me just fine:
[...]

Purely a coincidence, I think! :)

-- Will