[lltx] polytonic Greek hyphenation

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Wed Dec 22 18:56:46 CET 2010

Am Wed, 22 Dec 2010 18:24:55 +0100 schrieb Pablo Rodríguez:

> Ulrike, I wonder whether your method could be reported in the TeXLive
> mailing list as an improvement or a bugfix to be implemented.

There is no need! I got the files from TeXLive. It's miktex that's
missing this improvement.

If it doesn't work for you with a current TeXLive then you problably
have (as Manual suggested) a local format which needs to be
recreated. To quote Manuel:

"I recommend that you either delete ~/.texlive2010/texmf-var/web2c
if it exists, or rerun fmtutil --byengine luatex. (Unless you know
why you need to have a user-specific format, the first option is
the way to go.)"

--
Ulrike Fischer