[lltx] testing latest otf code

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Tue Dec 7 18:13:04 CET 2010

Le 07/12/2010 17:47, Khaled Hosny a écrit :
> The version uploaded to CTAN should work fine together, I'm not sure
> what is the status of the luatexbase on github, but here texlive2010
> every thing seems to be fine.

I confirm. Currently, luatex on github is the same as on CTAN, ie 0.3.

Also, luaotfload comes with a bunch of test files which compile fine on my
machine. Élie, I suggest you compile them to make sure there is nothing wrong
with your installation, before trying more "exotic" stuff with Indic scripts.

Manuel.